A simple guide to adding new search criteria in WP Pro Automotive 2
This is a very simple step by step guide to adding new search criteria, keep in mind this does require coding knowledge and is only recommended for advanced users.
- Add your new taxonomy in automotive-2 > admin > ct-custom-taxonomies.php
- Add the new taxonomy name in the array in automotive-2 > search-listings.php > lines 16-27 http://grab.by/FH5u
- Go into automotive-2 > advanced-search.php copy/paste and existing case/select change the names to your new taxonomy
- Go into automotive-2 > admin > functions > functions.options.php find lines 55-78 http://grab.by/FH5q add your new search field
- Go into WP Pro Automotive 2 Options > Options Reset then the new drag/drop module will appear in the Advanced Search Fields Layout Manager
On step 5 doing an Options Reset is the only way to get the new module to appear, unfortunately no way around this.
If you're not comfortable doing the modifications yourself I provide customization services, shoot me a detailed outline of what you'd like done and I'll provide a quote.